Scout started over a decade ago in a basement, because three techs believed that they could provide better IT service aboveground. Now, Scout is a well-established, growing provider of outsourced IT and Telephony services and support based in the Lower Mainland. We even have a real office. Our purpose is to utilize technology to simplify lives, both for our clients and our team, so we are constantly learning and growing to best serve our clients. No two days are the same and we love it! We have a great team of amazing people, all committed to supporting each other, doing things well and having fun at the same time.
We’re looking for a Sales Admin who is highly organized, but adaptable. Someone who pays attention to the details, works well in a team, and who loves to create order out of chaos. The Sales Admin’s primary role is to provide administrative support for Account Management and Sales teams.
What does that look like?
- Sales Support, including building out quotes and efficient repeatable frameworks, confirming vendor availability and product details, and creating standard fixed fee quotes
- Co-ordinating the sales and account management teams, helping prioritize sales initiatives and schedule client meetings
- Remotely attending business/review meetings to take notes, create relevant tickets and ensure actions are followed up on
- Responding to sales requests or leads and researching selective initiatives and questions brought forth in review meetings
- Identifying, communicating, and resolving opportunities for improvements within Scout and for our clients
- Ensuring our client relationship management database (CRM) is kept up to date
What do we look for?
- A Scout culture fit. We’re looking for servant leaders that work well with others
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills. 50+ WPM typing
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite. SharePoint Online/OneNote as an asset
- Understanding of how technology is used in a business environment
- You are highly self-motivated with excellent time management skills and commitment to personal development
What are the benefits of working at Scout?
- Automated coffee machine and fridge full of delicious drinks
- Relaxed, but respectful team environment with supportive co-workers who want to help you succeed
- Monthly company outings
- Free gym in the building
- Quarterly team outings, including an annual RV trip and Client Appreciation event
- 5% Grow Me time per month and company-funded training, along with ongoing opportunities to learn from the wealth of in-house experience